Everyday essential products for normal hair and dry scalps



A gentle everyday cleansing programme for normal hair and dry scalps

The daily effects of cold weather, central heating, sunshine, heated styling tools and harsh chemicals constantly leave hair looking dull and dry.

Our range of protection products create a natural barrier that protects hair from all manner of ongoing damage, boosting moisture and keeping frizz or split ends at bay!

Day out essentials 

Did you know that approximately 60% of your hair condition is due to genetics, and the remaining 40% is in your hands depending upon your hair care regimen.

Include these few extra hair care regimen tips in your daily hair care routine and see your hair transforming into healthy, shiny hair. 

Hair care can often be challenging, especially if you are limited on time, but keeping your hair healthy and stylish can help you feel more confident and attractive. Creating a hair care routine is easy and involves maintaining the health of your hair and applying beneficial products to your hair. Luckily your hair doesn't always need attention every day and many things in a hair care routine can be done easily. Using our Daily Cleanse Shampoo & Conditioner 2 to 3 times per week to cleanse and moisturise without stripping or damaging the scalp will give you that that extra confidence you’re looking for.

 

Rock your everyday hairstyle! 

Busy, active lifestyle can mean we don’t always have the time to wash and condition our hair, so our Daily Revive is a great time saver. You can use it on wet or dry hair, before styling, after swimming, when going to the gym or even after spending a full day at the beach, how cool is that!

Formulated with Panthenol and natural made oil made from Castor Seeds, it gives hair extra softness and sheen and doubles up as a leave-in conditioner and de-tangler.

Now that you know how to look after your hair, why don't you find a style to show off your fabulous locks!

 

 

 


Leave a comment


Please note, comments must be approved before they are published